Covid-19 : A message to our Customers
Our guiding principle is the health and wellbeing of our staff members and guests.In addition to all safety procedures currently in place for our take-out and delivery service, we are implementing the following when our dining rooms reopen:
- Ensuring that our teams have the information they need to remain healthy and instructing them to stay home if they’re not feeling well
- Providing all staff and managers in our dining rooms and kitchens with personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves.
- Requiring all managers and staff members to wear gloves when interacting with our guests.
- Ensuring proper social distancing is maintained; This includes increasing the distance between our guests and cashiers to minimize contact, and placing markings on our floors to help guests distance themselves from others.
- Cleaning and sanitizing all cashier counter surfaces, pens and pagers after each use.
- Reinforcing staff handwashing routinely.
- Having hand sanitizer available in our lobbies and restrooms for guests.
- Transitioning our online ordering system through RepasO (www.repasorder.com) to minimize contact
Helpful hints to minimize contact:
Order online and pay ahead. This saves you time and significantly minimizes contact.